UKNCC Advisory Board Member
AFTERcop26 - Participating organisation
Minister (Culture and Education) British Council, British Embassy
The online summit offers a focussed platform to share best practice, explore shared challenges and encourage greater collaboration for delivering what we know we all need: solutions AFTER cop26.
Climate change and sustainability present uncompromising challenges for every government, business and individual in the world. Only by working together can we mitigate critical risks whilst ensuring a 'just transition' that avoids putting overwhelming burdens on the world's most vulnerable. In recent years, the United Kingdom and the People's Republic of China have reaffirmed and increased their commitment to tackling climate change and getting to sustainability.
Structured in four, 90 minute sessions over two half-days (UK morning / CN afternoon) the summit is designed to be easy to dip into in real time or explore the content post event at your convenience.
- Sir Malcolm Rifkind, UKNCC Advisory Board
- H.E. Wu Hailong, President, CPDA
- Sir Tim Smit, co-founder, Eden Project
- Frank Slevin, Chairman, UKNCC
- Andrew Cainey, Director, UKNCC
- Giulio Boccaletti, Honorary Research Associate, Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment at Oxford University
- Matt Burney, Minister, British Council, China
- Ariel Cohen, Director, Energy, Growth and Security Programme at International Tax and Investment Center (ITIC), Washington D.C.
- Carol Culley, Deputy CEO, Manchester City
- John Darlington, World Monuments Fund
- Paul Jefferiss, Carbon Trust, former Head of Policy at BP plc
- Huan Ni, Shanghai Green Light-Year Environmental Service Center
- Gulmira Rzayeva, Senior Research Fellow at the Oxford Institute for Energy Studies (OIES)
- Max Song, CEO & Founder, Carbonbase
- Mike Wilton, Chair, Climate Change City Partnership
- Annie Liang Zhou, Liang Capital Partners
For full details of all panelists and the detailed schedule, please register your interest.
Copyright © 2021 UKNCC CIC - All Rights Reserved.